Automatic Swing Gate Opener for Gate Weight Up to 400KGS and 5 Meters Each Leaf LOCKMASTER LM902 Joytech Giant Optional
notice：If you have any questions about the direction of opening the door and the weight of the gate,Please contact the seller via the message button on the page.We have professional technicians and excellent service quality.This is a very good quality door opener. The motor is powered by DC24V DC turbine. The controller supports AC110V~AC240V input. Compared with the small current of DC12V, DC24V has powerful power to pull the door and replace the parts with about 5 years. DC12V cannot be reached. We provide high quality products and excellent service, because the product is the best price, the transportation cost is dependent on the distance and the transportation company, please consult any questions in time.
Features of Electronic Swing Gate Openers Kit:
1.Easy to install and operate,and easy to connect wired.
2.Open and close the gate by remote control and keypad.
3.Time promotation function.when open gate,speed is slow,then a little quick,and when close the door,speed is slow again.
4.In case of power failure,release the clutch easily,and can operate the gate manually.
5.Free technical guidance
7.Stop working when gate meets with obstacle.
8.Rod's max travel is 300mm.
9.Motor's Poweer : 24VDC 40W
10.Running Speed :1.6cm/s
Advantages of Swing Gate Operators Controller :
1.Controller can connect flashing light,and photocell,and back up battery,solar system,and keypad and so on.
2.Controlling single or dluble-leaf motor is optional.
3.Can adjust open and close door time.
4.24VDC back-up battery can be input.(this is use large controller,our standard controller is small size.)
5.High speed operate can be adjustment.
6.Set extra remote control is easily,up to 30pcs remote control.
Aany question or you need DIY by yourself,please contact seller.If you are the installer of the gate, or your local dealer, welcome to contact the seller for cooperation, we deal at the best price
SWING GATE OPERATOR
1. 2 SIDE terminal is used for connecting any external device that operates double
2. COM terminal is COMMON used for connecting the “ground” of external devices
3. 1 SIDE terminal is used for connecting any external device that operates single gate
4. Swipe Card terminal is used for connecting any external devices that will operate to
open the gate
5. COM terminal is COMMON used for connecting the “ground” of external devices
6. Infrared terminal is used for connecting photo electric sensor
7. 12V DC output is used for connecting photo electric sensor (Continuous output
8. 24V battery output is used for connecting the back up battery +
9. 24V battery output is used for connecting the back up battery -
10. 24V DC output is used for connecting external device. (such as photo electric
sensor, max current output 1A)
11. GND is used for connecting the “ground” of external devices
12. 24V DC lamp output is used for connecting flash light +.
13. 24V DC lamp output is used for connecting flash light -.
14. 24V DC lock output—the NF terminal which used for connecting the electric lock
15. COM is COMMON used for connecting the “ground” of lock
16. 24V DC lock output—the NA terminal which used for connecting the magnetic
17. 24V DC alarm output
18. 24V DC alarm output
19. and 20. Motor1 terminal is used for connecting the motor 1 installed on the gate
that opens later and close first. This terminal connect 1st red wire (counted from your
left hand side to right hand side)
21. and 22. Motor2 Delay terminal is used for connecting the motor 2 installed on the
gate that opens first and close later. This terminal connect 1st blue wire (counted
from your left hand side to right hand side). NOTE! If for single gate, the gate motor
just can connect the Motor2 Delay terminal.
23. AC24V input is used for connecting the transformer
24. AC24V input is used for connecting the transformer
25. digital display is used for showing you the setting data
26. INC+ is used for figure increase when setting the data
27. FUN is used for store the data
28. DEC- is used for figure decrease when setting the data
29. Learning button is used for program/remove remote