IR : 99%
UV : 99%
Size: 60''x100ft(152cm x 3000cm)
Type: Nano Ceramic film
Features: Anti UV, Heat Resist, waterproof.
Area of use: Car window,building galss,home window etc
Life: (based on vertical surface exposure) 10 years
Advantage of nano ceramic film :
Whether you’re driving, at home gazing out at your garden, or sitting by a window at work, you actually may be suffering continual skin damage.
While everyday windows block most of the sun’s ultraviolet B (UVB) rays, they allow much of its ultraviolet A (UVA) rays to pass right through.
UVA penetrates deep into the skin, causing DNA damage that can accelerate skin aging and lead to skin cancer.If you frequently sit by windows,
the single best safeguard against UV damage is transparent window film,sometimes referred to as window tint, which has been specially treated
to screen out both UVA and UVB rays. Installing protective film on your windows will keep you virtually UV-free on the road, at home, or at the office.
1. Drape towels / drop cloths over your glass of the windows / doors / any other parts with glass.
2. Clean window glass and frame using a razor scraper and the joy solution. Wipe and clean as thoroughly as possible, making sure that all debris is completely eliminated.
3. After cleaning, remove the release liner and apply the safety film to the clean glass. Try the “back-rolling” technique when you apply the film by rolling it onto the glass in one smooth step, minus wrinkles or creases.
4. Squeegee the film to “tack” it in place and to remove some water. On first squeegee, take out as much water from under the film and inspect the entire film for cleanliness. At this point, you can still lift the film and rinse out any remaining debris.
5. Next, trim the film with the snap blade knife and trimming tool, to fit exposed glass and achieve the correct edge margin size of approximate 1/16 inch wide. A proper job will make the border hardly noticeable.
6. Squeegee out the remaining water well. Less water under the film will help it dry faster. Next, inspect the film for the last time. At this point, the film can still allow lifting, rinsing and touch ups.
7. After inspection, seal the edges of the film tightly by wrapping a towel or a diaper around your trim tool. Use this to push out any moisture near the film's edges to ensure clean edges and proper film bonding.
8. Rinse the installed window film and do a final inspection.
1. The shipping time is about 5-7 WORK DAYS by FedEx or UPS etc. air express, we don't guarantee delivery on all international shipments, due to every country may have different time schedule on custom clearing which may take longer / shorter time to inspect your products.
2. The goods price and shipping cost don't include remote area fee and import taxes or any other taxes. We'll reserve the right.
1. We accept various payment methods. Almost every style credit card, PayPal, bank transfer etc.
2. Please make the payment within three days after place an order.
3. Your payment will be released only after you confirm the delivery.
1. If you have any problems with the goods, please contact us before leave negative feedback. We will try our best to deal with the problem, and give you a satisfactory solution.
2. We depend on our customer satisfaction to succeed. Therefore, your feedback is extremely important to us.
3. If you are satisfied with our items, please leaves us positive feedback.
4. Feel free to send your questions, inquiries about the product to us. We will reply you within one work day.
5. We are looking forward to hearing from your mail. Catalogue will be sent for you if you need.